BioActive Complete B-Complex - 60 Capsules
The Vitamin B compounds in Bioactive Complete B-Complex can support your energy, metabolism, heart and cognitive health.
- Thiamine/Vitamin B1 - which can help convert carbohydrates into usable energy for your body.
- Riboflavin/Vitamin B2 - which is converted to its active form called riboflavin-5'-phosphate which the body uses for energy production.
- Niacin/Vitamin B3 - which can support healthy energy transfer reactions within the cells. It can also affect healthy metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol. Furthermore, it can also support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Pantothenic Acid/Vitamin B5 - which can support synthesis of (hemoglobin), hormones, neurotransmitters,the oxidation of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Pyridoxine HCI & Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate/Vitamin B6 - which can affect amino acid and fat metabolism positively.Along with Vitamin B5, it can also support neurotransmitter and hemoglobin synthesis. Additionally, B6 also plays a role in gluconeogenesis, the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources.
- Biotin - which plays a role in metabolism of fatty acids. It also plays a role in maintaining metabolic homeostasis or the balance between your body's many unique chemical pathways and processes.
- Folate - which can help to maintain red blood cell production within normal range. It can also help your body make and maintain healthy DNA. Furthermore, BioActive Complete B-Complex contains the compound para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), which can encourage synthesis of folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 - which is required for healthy nerve cell activity and promotes heart health [4-7].
- Inositol - which is vital for calcium and insulin signal transduction.
Not a Member?
To purchase this product, you may also find it on our sister site Supplement Hub, or register as a practitioner for business purchases.