Dirty Genes Online Course
Brief introduction to the Dirty Genes Course
In the Dirty Genes course, Dr. Lynch will share the key wisdom from his many years of studying, teaching, experimenting and helping people resolve their exceptionally complex medical problems. Air, Food, Water, Shelter, Mindset and Nutrition are all at the heart of genetic expression and are covered in the course. It’s time to stop being distracted and disheartened! The Dirty Genes Course is your guide to feeling empowered and taking your health into your own hands by cleaning your dirty genes!
$97.00 BUY NOW
Genetic testing can seriously confuse people and distract them from what truly matters. The Dirty Genes Course puts you in the driver seat - not your genes. You will learn the many ways that the environment impacts your genetic expression each minute of every day, and what you can do about it. What’s in the air you're breathing? It's impacting your genetic expression. What have you recently been eating and drinking? It's currently impacting your genetic expression. What is the temperature around you right now? It's also impacting your genetic expression. The point here is that the environment is constantly impacting how your genes function, and we hold the power to flip our genes ‘on’ or ‘off’.
The Dirty Genes book along with the course provide practical steps to help you transform your genetic destiny through a combination of diet, supplements, sleep, stress relief, and reduced exposure to environmental toxins. With the right tools, you can transcend your inherited tendencies to disease - including anxiety, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, birth defects, cancer, dementia, depression, heart disease, insomnia, and obesity - to create a new and healthy life.
The Dirty Genes Course includes 5 video lessons:
- Foundations of Health
Part I Foundations
1. Foundations of Health
This module introduces you to the Dirty Genes course and the idea that just because you may have a chronic illness or a gene SNP for an inherited condition, you are not sentenced to living a life with illness. You can clean your dirty genes.
2. How Efficient Are You?
This module asks you to look at your current symptoms and to think about how your body might be creating energy. Identifying and understanding how and why your individual fires are burning is key.
3. Where Are Many Starting?
Many people are looking at gene SNPs as the place to start. Dr. Lynch reminds us that genes are associative not causative, and that your health status is dynamic.
4. Where to Start?
Dr. Lynch focuses on the importance of the foundations of health. Strong healthy foundations will optimize your health and your life.
5. What Should We Do?
This module focuses on helping you identify where you are in the cycle of dirtying your own genes and how you can create real solutions for yourself. Dr. Lynch identifies specific actions that you can take which will strengthen your foundations and optimize the health of your genes.
6. How Do We Fix It?
This module presents practical ways in which you can stop wasting your time and start focusing on self-care. Lynch helps you to identify what is essential in your day-to-day and what is nonessential, and how your attitude plays an impactful role.
Part II Foundation: Air
Dr. Lynch discusses the importance of how breathing properly and breathing clean air is essential to keeping your genes working optimally. This module looks at some of the scientific evidence of how improper breathing affects your body and what actions you can take to develop better breathing practices.
Part III Foundation: Shelter
It is incredibly important to understand where in your living spaces there might be toxins that are dirtying your genes. This module takes a deep dive into all the places your home might be bogging you down. Included are essential take away solutions for the presented problems of modern-day shelters.
Part IV Foundation: Water
In this module, Dr. Lynch discusses the functions of water and why it is important to focus on the basics of healthy water and hydration to keep genes clean. He covers the science of water’s function, how to evaluate hydration status and key solutions for dehydration.
Part V: Food
Dr. Lynch discusses food as medicine. Food of the wrong kind, in the wrong amounts, and eaten at the wrong time of day are some of the main ways your genes remain dirty. This module discusses the science of the human body’s use of food and the when, what, why, and how of eating to maintain optimal health.
Total Run Time: 4:39:52
To purchase the online course please CLICK HERE.
*Please be aware that you are not purchasing this through the Amrita Nutrition website, but through Seeking Health. Please be aware that online courses are non-refundable.
After Purchase Steps
- After purchase: check your email, where you will receive two separate emails for course confirmation and how to access your courses! (please note these emails can often come a few minutes after your order confirmation email!)
- Open the email subject line: [SAVE THIS EMAIL] access and log in instructions. Follow the instructions to log into your Seeking Health educational courses account!
- Once redirected to the courses site, you will need to log in using the password and username emailed to you! Please note that this will not be the same password that you use to log into seekinghealth.com unless you set it that way – get the password from the email).
- Your courses will appear in your dashboard, you will have lifetime access to them!
- When you are ready to watch your course, click to open it, and click “Start course”!
- You will then go through a series of videos by Dr. Lynch and to help you retain this incredible information, you will take quizzes at the end of each lesson.
- Be sure to bookmark the URL so you can access your courses at anytime: courses.seekinghealth.com.
- I know that these courses will help to optimize your life, so please leave a review to not only help us see what you loved about the course, but to help us improve our future courses!
- To leave a review, simply go to the product page on SeekingHealth.com, scroll to the bottom of your product page, such as the Dirty Genes course, and click “Write a review” (you will need to be logged in) - for each review you will receive reward points to use towards a future product order!