Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus - 60 Capsules
Promotion: New product
- Australia’s first prenatal multi with Quatrefolic ®, the 4th generation folate and folinic acid.
- Contains the active form of folate, 5-MTHF for those women with certain genetic polymorphisms that affect methylation of folic acid.
- Contains 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel ® in a daily dose, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate.
- Provides B vitamins in their metabolically active forms to support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Does not contain the fat-soluble vitamins A and K.These vitamins are easily obtained from the diet and maybe toxic in excess. Vitamin K has a poor placental transfer to the baby.
- Contains alpha-lipoic acid which helps recycle the antioxidant vitamins C and E, CoQ10 and glutathione and provides nutritional support in glucose metabolism.
- Provides only activated vitamins B2, B6 and folate and the natural form of Vitamin B12 found in food, hydroxocobalamin.
- Contains 270mcg of iodine per daily dose, the RDI during breastfeeding.
- Copper-free formulation! Copper rises naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary.
- Ultra-low excipient formula; only microcrystalline cellulose & ascorbyl palmitate.
Not a Member?
To purchase this product, you may also find it on our sister site Supplement Hub, or register as a practitioner for business purchases.