We aim to process and ship orders same day where possible. Please note all orders received after 3.30 pm on a Monday to Thursday will be processed and sent out the next working day.
Friday orders after 3.30pm will be shipped on the following Monday. For next day courier delivery orders must be received by 1.00pm.
For orders placed on Friday before 1.00pm requiring a next day courier you have 2 options; Next Day Saturday which incurs a premium charge or Next Day Standard which will be delivered on the following Monday.
Orders placed after 1.00pm via the courier option will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Please note we do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
1. Do your test Monday to Friday and make sure you post it the same day. We recommend mornings.
2. Drink a glass of water before to ensure you are well hydrated.
3. Make sure your hand is really nice and hot; the best time to do it is after a hot shower. Alternatively, make sure you soak it in hot water for a couple of minutes. You should aim to minimise the time between warming your hand and using the lancet, the heat will increase the blood flow and make the process easier.
4. Collecting your sample should take under five minutes. if the flow stops or if you're struggling to fill the tube to the required level, it is important that you re-pierce with a spare lancet.
5. Make sure you don't squeese your finger on the actual piercing.
6. Invert the tube gently ten times after filling it. Do not shake aggressively.