Tri-Sugar Shield - 60 Capsules
Many ageing individuals experience rising blood sugar levels. Despite a healthy diet and exercise, it can happen due to many factors, such as the rapid conversion of starch into glucose. The result affects even health-conscious, active people, as they age.
An all-natural approach has been designed to support the natural balance of key glucose pathways. Tri Sugar Shield provides three plant-derived nutrients that offer unrivalled optimal support for healthy glucose metabolism in ageing individuals. Life Extension Tri Sugar Shield™ contains the following three nutrients:
Sorghum Bran Extract - a grass plant found in Southern Asia that helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels, by regulating four different mechanisms:
- Balancing the rate of sugar manufacture in the liver (gluconeogenesis);
- Promoting insulin sensitivity;
- Regulating PPAR-gamma, a metabolic thermostat that controls glucose metabolism;
- Regulating the enzyme alpha-amylase, which in turn controls the release of sugar found in starch.
Mulberry leaf extract - used in Chinese traditional medicine for centuries. It targets three different mechanisms:
- Targeting the alpha-glucosidase enzyme to regulate conversion of starch into glucose;
- Supporting glucose transporter GLUT4 that moves glucose out of the bloodstream and into muscle and liver cells;
- Promoting insulin sensitivity.
Phloridzin - a natural polyphenol found in various fruit trees. It helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, by:
- Targeting carrier protein SGLT1, in turn helping to block the absorption of glucose into the bloodstream;
- Targeting carrier protein SGLT2, which supports glucose elimination via urine.
By targeting these diverse glucose pathways, Life Extension® Tri Sugar Shield™ delivers the widest possible support to help to naturally stabilise already healthy glucose levels.
Not a Member?
To purchase this product, you may also find it on our sister site Supplement Hub, or register as a practitioner for business purchases.