Dirty Genes Summit
Brief introduction to the Dirty Genes Summit..
What if you had the opportunity right now to hang out with 50 brilliant health care experts and pick their minds about all aspects of health? Well, now you can! Dr. Lynch has hand-picked nearly 50 renowned health professionals to teach you what it means to have 'dirty genes' and, more importantly, how to clean them up. You’ll have access to nearly 50 hours of actionable information surrounding mindset, food, air, water, soil, lab testing, autism, autoimmunity, gut health,...
$147.00 BUY NOW
What if you had the opportunity right now to hang out with 50 brilliant health care experts and pick their minds about all aspects of health? Well, now you can! Dr. Lynch has hand-picked nearly 50 renowned health professionals to teach you what it means to have 'dirty genes' and, more importantly, how to clean them up. You’ll have access to nearly 50 hours of actionable information surrounding mindset, food, air, water, soil, lab testing, autism, autoimmunity, gut health, marijuana, cancer, chemicals and countless more topics. Once you gain access to the Dirty Genes Summit, you can download the audio files and listen on your own time, on your own terms, without having to be strapped to a computer or the internet. Dr. Lynch wants you to be free of WiFi and data and to be up walking and moving about…that’s one of the first steps in cleaning your dirty genes!
Dirty Genes Summit Introduction
“Dr. Ben Lynch sets the stage for an exciting, information-packed 7 days of life-changing interviews from 50 renowned speakers.”
Part 1 How Do Your Genes Impact You?
Dr. Lynch interviews 6 specialists and they discuss everything from gut health to skin care. The emphasis is on how your genes impact you and how your lifestyle choices impact your genetic potential.
Part 2 Clean Your Genes With Food
On day two of the Dirty Genes Summit, Dr. Lynch interviews experts who help you to understand that the type of food you eat, when you eat and how you eat affects you. If you know where your weak links are and become educated on what is individually appropriate for you to eat, you can take control of your health.
Part 3 Genes and Your Mental Health
Day three of the Dirty Genes Summit offers interviews with specialists in the fields of cognition and mental health. Interesting topics include color and how it influences your genes, hope for ADHD and autism, as well as how color influences your genes.
Part 4 Altering Your Genetic Expression
Dr. Lynch and his guest experts discuss ways in which you can take your health into your own hands. Where there is chronic illness, there is hope! A few of the topics discussed on Day 4 are Chronic Disease and Mindset, the importance of excellent sleep, and Parkinson’s disease.
Part 5 The Building Blocks of Healthy Families
Having a healthy family connection is one of the most important foundations of a healthy genetic expression. On day 5, there are discussions about the many ways to build and support your healthy family.
Part 6 Understanding How Your Genes Work
Day 6 takes a deeper dive into understanding how your genes work as they relate to things such as hormones, SIBO, fatty liver, and exercise. Experts include Dr. Sara Gottfried, Lyn Patrick ND, and Mike Mutzel.
Part 7 Genetic Testing/How to Clean Genes
The final day covers topics like: what practical things you can do with genetic testing information, the future of healthcare, how to interpret lab results and what to do if you are at a plateau in healing. Join Dr. Lynch as he interviews authorities in these fields. Day 7 is also packed full of great takeaways.
Total Run Time: 45:56:18
To purchase the online course please CLICK HERE.
*Please be aware that you are not purchasing this through the Amrita Nutrition website, but through Seeking Health. Please be aware that online courses are non-refundable.
After Purchase Steps
- After purchase: check your email, where you will receive two separate emails for course confirmation and how to access your courses! (please note these emails can often come a few minutes after your order confirmation email!)
- Open the email subject line: [SAVE THIS EMAIL] access and log in instructions. Follow the instructions to log into your Seeking Health educational courses account!
- Once redirected to the courses site, you will need to log in using the password and username emailed to you! Please note that this will not be the same password that you use to log into seekinghealth.com unless you set it that way – get the password from the email).
- Your courses will appear in your dashboard, you will have lifetime access to them!
- When you are ready to watch your course, click to open it, and click “Start course”!
- You will then go through a series of videos by Dr. Lynch and to help you retain this incredible information, you will take quizzes at the end of each lesson.
- Be sure to bookmark the URL so you can access your courses at anytime: courses.seekinghealth.com.
- I know that these courses will help to optimize your life, so please leave a review to not only help us see what you loved about the course, but to help us improve our future courses!
- To leave a review, simply go to the product page on SeekingHealth.com, scroll to the bottom of your product page, such as the Dirty Genes course, and click “Write a review” (you will need to be logged in) - for each review you will receive reward points to use towards a future product order!