Contains a blend of ingredients shown to improve mood and reduce stress*
We aim to process and ship orders same day where possible. Please note all orders received after 3.30 pm on a Monday to Thursday will be processed and sent out the next working day.
Friday orders after 3.30pm will be shipped on the following Monday. For next day courier delivery orders must be received by 1.00pm.
For orders placed on Friday before 1.00pm requiring a next day courier you have 2 options; Next Day Saturday which incurs a premium charge or Next Day Standard which will be delivered on the following Monday.
Orders placed after 1.00pm via the courier option will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Please note we do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Taurine: Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity (1-3).* GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep (4-6).
L-theanine: Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist (7)*. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress (8)*.
5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract): 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin (9).* Serotonin is important for regulating mood and sleep-wake function (10). In a randomized, double-blind study, 5-HTP was shown to significantly improve mood (11).*
Vitamins B and C: Active forms of vitamin B6, folate, B12, and C are important for serotonin synthesis (12-16).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Kumari N, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;775:19-27.
2. Shimada K, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2015;803:581-96.
3. Kletke O, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e61733.
4. Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.
5. Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.
6. Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63.
7. Kakuda T, et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2002;66(12):2683-2686.
8. Kimura K, et al. Biol Psychol. 2007; 74(1):39-45.
9. Shaw K, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(1):CD003198.
10. Monti J. Sleep Med Rev. 2011;15(4):269-81.
11. Jangid P, et al. Asian J Psychiatr. 2013;6(1):29-34.
12. Dakshinamurti K, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1990;585:128-44.
13. Bottiglieri T. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2013;36(1):1-13.
14. Stahl S. J Clin Psychiatry. 2008;69(9):1352-3.
15. Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
16. May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||40 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI & pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)||9 mg|
|Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) and folic acid)||200 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||30 mcg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium glycinate)||50 mg|
|Zinc (from zinc picolinate)||10 mg|
|Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)||70 mcg|
Taurine, L-theanine, 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract)
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider