Decreases cortisol levels and provides ingredients important for calm, sleep, and management of blood sugar*
We aim to process and ship orders same day where possible. Please note all orders received after 3.30 pm on a Monday to Thursday will be processed and sent out the next working day.
Friday orders after 3.30pm will be shipped on the following Monday. For next day courier delivery orders must be received by 1.00pm.
For orders placed on Friday before 1.00pm requiring a next day courier you have 2 options; Next Day Saturday which incurs a premium charge or Next Day Standard which will be delivered on the following Monday.
Orders placed after 1.00pm via the courier option will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Please note we do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Lagerstroemia speciosa (Banaba) leaf extract (2% corosolic acid): Corosolic acid selectively inhibits 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 (11β-HSD1), an enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of cortisone into cortisol (1,2).* In a randomized study, corosolic acid was shown to significantly lower blood glucose levels by 20-30% after two weeks (3).*
Phosphatidylserine: Component of cell membranes important for receptor-mediated interactions (4).* Phosphatidylserine is thought to interact with cell membranes in order to dampen hypothalamic signaling and regulate the stress response (5).*
Glycine: Major inhibitory neurotransmitter that crosses the blood-brain barrier (6).* Binds receptors that regulate temperature during sleep (7).*
Taurine: Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity (8-10).* GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep (11-13).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Rollinger J, et al. Bioorg Med Chem. 2010;18(4):1507-15.
2. Patel H, et al. Arabian Journal of Chemistry. 2015.
3. Judy W, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2003;87(1):115-7.
4. Monteleone P, et al. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1992;41:385-8.
5. Glade M and Smith K. Nutrition. 2015;31(6):781-6.
6. Kawai N, et al. Amino Acids. 2012;42(6):2129-37.
7. Kawai N, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015;40(6):1405-16.
8. Kumari N, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;775:19-27.
9. Shimada K, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2015;803:581-96.
10. Kletke O, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e61733.
11. Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.
12. Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.
13. Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63.
|Serving Size: Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:|
Lagerstroemia speciosa (Banaba) leaf extract (2% corosolic acid), Phosphatidylserine, enriched soy lecithin**), Glycine, and Taurine.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and Silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use. Contains lecithin from soy.
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceeed suggested use.