InflaQuell is a proteolytic enzyme system formulated to promote a healthy inflammation response by the body.
We aim to process and ship orders same day where possible. Please note all orders received after 3.30 pm on a Monday to Thursday will be processed and sent out the next working day.
Friday orders after 3.30pm will be shipped on the following Monday. For next day courier delivery orders must be received by 1.00pm.
For orders placed on Friday before 1.00pm requiring a next day courier you have 2 options; Next Day Saturday which incurs a premium charge or Next Day Standard which will be delivered on the following Monday.
Orders placed after 1.00pm via the courier option will be processed on Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Please note we do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Features & Benefits:
• Buffered with ginger for your patients’ sensitive stomachs
• 100% vegetarian formula removes the concerns about porcine or bovine based products
• InflaQuell™ works in a wide pH range (2.75 – 7.8), providing optimal absorption versus animal sourced enzymes which work well only in a more alkaline medium
• Wide pH range eliminates the need for enteric coating, which may cause inconsistent absorption and product performance
• Uniquely formulated to promote a healthy inflammation response versus a general enzyme product formulated for both digestion and inflammation support
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Keep in closed container and below 25 ℃. Do not use this supplement as a replacement for a adequate diet or healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
if systematically used, Proteas interferes with coagulation process. Persons with bleeding disorders, or thos who are taking anti-thrombic medication, please consult your physician before taking this product, Does not replace adequate diet or healthy lifestyle.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules twice per day at least two hours after eating or one hour before eating, or as directed by your health care professional.